Miniworld Rotterdam : - Videos

I loved Miniworld so much that I decided to create a separate post which is dedicated to the videos I shot there. I have already written about Rotterdam & Miniworld, but I felt I should not cram all the videos in those posts. There are already many photos there in the posts & this is why I am writing this post which contains the videos I shot from my Sony WX300 (No DSLR, yet!).

You will also see mini Kinderdijk in the videos. To read about Kinderdijk & see the photos, below is the detailed post.

https://shashankstraveldiary.blogspot.com/2018/03/kinderdijk-unesco-world-heritage-site.html

So, below are some of the videos ☺️

Comments

  1. Wonderful post! Your video experiences of Rotterdam, Netherlands have nudged me to get a Netherlands Visa UK. I love exploring such wonderful places that offer unique experiences to kids and adults alike. I wonder if I can get to see such unique mini-worlds in other European countries like France and Italy. I might have to get a Schengen visa if any of my travel plans change at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miniworld Rotterdam's videos are an absolute delight. They offer a fantastic miniature perspective of the city, allowing you to explore Rotterdam in a unique way. Get Netherlands Visa Appointment UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kinderdijk - A UNESCO World Heritage Site

Rotterdam - A City That Rose From the Ashes